TERMS & CONDITIONS
General Standard Terms and Conditions
1. By accepting a PO, the supplier commits to meet the requirements to the applicable specifications, drawings, process requirements, work instructions, etc. contained therein, including:
- The use of approved products, services, sub-suppliers, methods, processes, and equipment.
- Criteria for testing, inspection, and verification to occur prior to product release.
- Any special requirements, critical items, or key characteristics.
- The need to provide test specimens, data, certificate of conformance, or other evidence that requirements have been met.
- Delivery of product on or before the stated required date.
- Purchase order number and part number must be stated on certificate.
2. Suppliers are responsible for ensuring that their personnel are competent and aware of how they contribute to compliance with these terms, including, but not limited to:
- Their contribution to product or service conformity;
- Their contribution to product safety;
- The importance of ethical behavior;
- The requirement for personnel qualification.
3. Supplier performance is monitored in accordance with Tech-Weld Inc. procedure 8.4.1-126.96.36.199 and is based on supplier delivery, cost, quality, order accuracy and support. Purchased items and services may also be subject to inspection on or off site.
4. When Tech-Weld Inc. intends to perform verification/validation activities at the supplier’s premises, it will be communicated to the supplier in advance.
5. Goods will be subject to statistical inspection, verification and count by Tech-Weld Inc. after receipt of goods.
6. The supplier shall maintain a quality program that will assure that the material and workmanship meet the PO requirements.
- Use customer designated suppliers or approved external providers
- Supplier must notify Tech-Weld Inc. Quality Department of any non-conforming product.
- Supplier is responsible to ensure steps are taken to address the use of counterfeit parts.
- Supplier must notify Tech-Weld Inc. of any changes in product and/or process and obtain written approval from Tech-Weld Inc.
- Flow down to the supply chain all applicable requirements.
- Supplier is required to retain records for a minimum of 10 years unless otherwise specified.
7. The right of access by the organization, their customer and regulatory authorities to the applicable areas of all facilities, at any level of the supply chain, involved in the order and to all records.
8. Suppliers are required to act in an ethical manner and to comply with any identified product safety requirements. Supplier’s materials and services are an integral part of the overall quality of goods and services supplied to Tech-Weld Inc. end users.
9. All shipments require a Packing List with Purchase Order number, description and quantity shipped along with TAG number if stated.
10. Maximum skid weight is 3000 lbs. with side fork unload.
11. Parts must be packaged to prevent damage in handling and shipping.
12. Quantity: No over or under shipments will be allowed unless approved by Tech-Weld Inc.
13. Tech-Weld, Inc. fully complies with all U.S. export control laws and regulations (“U.S. Export Controls”), including without limitation the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and the Foreign Asset Control Regulations administered by the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) in the U.S. Department of the Treasury. All products, technical data, software, or technology to be exchanged between Tech-Weld, Inc. and your company must be handled in compliance with U.S. Export Controls.
Standard Terms and Conditions General 3/22/2021 Rev. F
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please click on the button below, if you would like to download a PDF of our Terms & Conditions..
Tested & Approved
Combined 70 Years
We will work with you to save you time and money without sacrificing our commitment to delivering quality products on-time, every time. Contact us today.
TECH-WELD INDUSTRIES SERVED
Tubular Heat Exchanges
Water & Air Treatment